If you looking for experiments and want to create something new and unusual, you should definitely try these inks!
You can use them to create a volume, incredible texture.
The texture is created by the splitting of the inks as they dry on their own. Technically, the inks split into hundreds of small particles and form the pattern.
The products required dilution with thinner before use in 1:3 ratio where 1 is the ink
If the inks are dried with a hairdryer, they will act similarly to the A-line , but unlike the A-line the coverage will be denser
The inks have a different degrees of layering due to pigment fraction ( partial size), this helps to get different grains and therefore different effects in the painting.
This series is made of 100% of pigments, so they need to be thoroughly shaken before use
It is essential to work on a smooth surface to obtain the effects
Drying time without additional action depends of the amount of inks spilled ( up to 15 min average)
Method 1: Dilute the ink with thinner in a cup, pour onto the surface and wait until completely dry. No need to use a dryer.
Method 2: Pour ink on the surface and dry it with a dryer as you would do with a normal alcohol ink.
To enhance original delamination effect (which could be high, medium or low, as shown on a bar at the product sticker) you will need to add water to alcohol (70% should be alcohol and 30% – water).
Add Kamenskaya alcohol varnish to alcohol to provide extra protection for your painting.
1. The more you dilute the inks, the less grit is formed. Correspondingly, the less, the tighter the grain.
2. Inks with different degrees of separation do not mix together to create a third colour, they dry in two colours. This looks stunning, it’s worth trying it!
3. Inks of the same degree of layering work well together.
4. The inks work well with inks from other lines.
5. After drying coat the image with a few coats of spray acrylic varnish (not needed if you use Kamenskaya alcohol varnish).
6. Make sure that the surface you are working on is flat so that the drawing does not move away while drying.
Work in ventilated areas, products are flammable, must be kept out of the reach of children and away from open sources of fire. Use strictly for the intended purpose. In case of contact with mucous membranes, rinse thoroughly with water and consult a doctor if necessary.